Strata is financed with capital from shareholders attracted by the potential income and capital growth returns, a spread of risk between multiple developments, a professionally managed business and a track record of trading through the last 15 plus years.
The key to the business plan is lending mezzanine finance to experienced developers with track record and proposed developments that satisfy a wide number of criteria.
KEY BENEFITS FOR DEVELOPERS INCLUDE:
- An increased rate of return (against the traditional ‘senior debt only’ structure);
- Borrowing from a professionally structured and well funded organisation which has a responsive and relationship driven approach to the provision of mezzanine finance;
- An increase in the number of developments that can be undertaken as the use of mezzanine finance allows the developer’s capital to be allocated to more schemes;
- A freeing up of existing capital to allow it to be used for early stage funding (planning, options, conditional contracts etc.) which is difficult to fund with third parties;
- The cost of funds is known from the outset, as opposed to contentious profit share arrangements; and
- An ability to take on larger schemes than would otherwise be possible.
Strata is registered in England under registered number 9329385 with the registered office at 3 Walnut Court, Rose Street, Wokingham, Berkshire RG40 1XU.
COMPLIANCE MONITORING MANAGER
GALLIUM FUND SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Gallium acts as the Compliance Monitoring Manager for Strata. It was established on 1st July 2008. Its registered office is Gallium House, Unit 2, Station Court, Borough Green, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN15 8AD. Company No: 06634506.
The Compliance Monitoring Manager’s primary role is to provide general investment and administration services to the company, including the preparation and distribution to shareholders of information about the company’s business performance. It is responsible for supervising the company’s records and books of account and ensures all financial records are maintained in a professional manner. It also ensures that any Dividends payable have been made to shareholders, acts as a joint signatory on the company bank account, assists with subscriptions and withdrawal requests and deals with communications with shareholders.
The Compliance Monitoring Manager also assists the Board with procuring the preparation of the annual accounts, and dealing with bank accounts.
The directors of Gallium have previously been retained as operator or adviser on transactions totalling over £14 billion across many sectors including both commercial property and residential property. The directors of Gallium have assisted and/or represented many of the leading institutional and professional investment managers. Gallium is completely independent of any firm of surveyors or financial institution.
Other professionals that are currently or have recently advised Strata include: